Christopher Tovo has had a highly successful career as a director & photographer, proving his ability to meld the worlds of art and commerce.
Known for: Lifestyle, B&W, Sports, Product, Action, Portrait
Client List Includes: BONDS, Rolling Stone, Intel, Coca-Cola, Fosters, Crown Lager, Foxtel, Northwestern Medicine, Universal Records, Myer, Levi’s, Vodafone, Jack Daniels, The Australian Defense Force, Canon, The Commonwealth Bank, Tennis Australia, Ford Motors, The Australian Football League, Schweppes, Qantas; Holden, Alfa Romeo, ANZ Bank, Bank of Melbourne, Fuso, Big M, Dan Murphy’s, Draftstars, South Australian Tourism, T’Gallan Wines and Adidas, to name a few.
Recent Awards Include:
- 2014, GOLD CANNES LION - Print "RSL - Minute of Silence" Campaign
- 2014, Top 5 Photographers in Australia - Capture Magazine
- 2014, GOLD & BRONZE CANNES LION - "Minute of Silence" Veterans Campaign
- 2014, GRAND CLIO SPORTS AWARD - Campaign "Rod Laver: Mark of a Champion"
- 2013, Finalist - “The Tradesman Series” One Show Awards, NYC
- 2013, Honorable Mention - International Photography Awards "Corona" Series