A graduate of Temple University, he can often be seen jet setting across the world as he recently did to work on his upcoming film The Current War starring Benedict Cumberbatch.
In 2016, David was nominated for an ACE Eddie award for Me & Earl & the Dying Girl. The film won the Audience Award and the Grand Jury Prize in U.S. Dramatic Competition at the Sundance Film Festival in 2015. In June 2016, David was inducted into the American Cinema Editors.
David also edited the viral sensation Portal: No Escape which has received over 17 million views on YouTube, and the 2011 Sundance Jury Prize Short Film Brick Novax’s Diary.
David’s commercial credits include T-Mobile, Mazda, Google, Ford, ESPN, Budweiser and Nike. He has worked on HBO’s “Funny or Die Presents,” several TV pilots and on the 2006 Winter Olympics in Torino, Italy.
David is currently represented by
ClientsOrange, Butterfingers, Hartford, Visa, McDonalds and Nike
- ACE Eddie - Me & Earl & the Dying Girl (Nomination), 2016
- American Cinema Editors - Induction, 2016
- Audience Award - Me & Earl & the Dying Girl, Sundance Film Festival, 2015
- Grand Jury Prize in U.S. Dramatic Competition - Me & Earl & the Dying Girl, Sundance Film Festival, 2015
- Official Selection of Sundance Film Festival - Brick Novax's Diary, 2011